Welcome to Pacific Northwest Orthodontics. We are proud to have offered outstanding orthodontic care for patients of all ages, including children, teens and adults from Tacoma, Lakewood, Fircrest, University Place, Puyallup, Joint Base Lewis - McChord and the greater Pierce county area since 1995. We offer a wide range of braces to meet the needs and desires of each individual patient, including Invisalign® clear aligners, Damon and ceramic braces. Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to help our patients receive safe, predictable and effective orthodontic care.
Our team of skilled and trained professionals is dedicated to providing each patient with the compassionate and individualized care they expect and deserve. We strive to be efficient and encouraging while creating beautiful smiles.
We offer a unique orthodontic experience that is fun, affordable, interactive and effective. Combining the right mix of personal care, high technology and continuing education, we maintain a commitment to our patients in every facet of orthodontics.
We are proud that many patients and local dentists from not only Tacoma but throughout western Washington refer to us. As a result we have many patients that travel from Federal Way and Auburn in South King County; Tumwater, Lacey and Olympia in Thurston county; Aberdeen, Montesano and Elma in Grays Harbor county; Bremerton, Silverdale, Pt. Orchard and Poulsbo in Kitsap county; Shelton, Allyn and Belfair in Mason county; Pt. Townsend in Jefferson county, and we even have multiple patients who come all the way from Forks, Sequim and Pt. Angeles in Clallam county.
We want each of our patients to be GLAD they came to Pacific Northwest Orthodontics. It's all about you - our patients - improving your lives, one smile at a time.
The staff at Pacific Northwest Orthodontics will welcome you as part of our orthodontic family. Our vision is to be the top choice for patients who desire high-quality, progressive orthodontic care in a family friendly environment.
- We consider it a privilege to be entrusted with your care.
- Our patients will experience detailed, professional attention by a staff that is capable, caring, and committed to YOU.
- We will respect and follow accepted orthodontic techniques while welcoming innovation.
- Our success is derived from shared values, quality service and relationships built on professional respect, trust and integrity.
- We are a team who makes YOUR smile our business.
Your thoughts and comments are very important to us, and we appreciate any time you take to let us know how we may provide better service, or, who did a particularly nice job of meeting your needs today.
Four Fun Facts
- Great smiles help you make a good first impression
- Great smiles promote you at school and in the work place
- Great smiles make you feel good about yourself
- Life expectancy is going up; great smiles never go down in value!